- This event has passed.
HO HO HO WHOLIDAY FREE COMMUNITY EVENT
November 24 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
It’s that time of year again when the magic of the season blankets our town, and the joy of giving and sharing takes center stage. My husband Jim and I have always cherished our beloved Fairfield community and have fond memories of the times we’ve spent bringing a touch of Christmas magic to our neighbors.
You might recall the annual Christmas village we’ve set up in past years, a tradition that has brought smiles to countless faces. This year, inspired by the spirit of unity, resilience, and hope, we’ve decided to elevate our festive offerings and bring forth a whimsical “Whoville” village right here in Fairfield! Every corner of Whoville has a story waiting to be told. We hope you’ll be there to share it with us.
We cordially invite you to:
Ho Ho Ho WHOLIDAY
Venue: JC Huffman Cabinetry, 3100 W Burlington. HWY 34, Fairfield
Date: November 24th and 25th and every Friday and Saturday up to and including December 22nd.
Time: 5:30pm to 8:00pm
– Free Photo with Santa: A memory for keeps!
– Free 2023 Ornament: Commemorate this magical year.
– Free Hot Cocoa: Warm your spirits at this inside event.
– Mrs. Claus Bakery: Indulge in festive delicacies.
– Photo Opportunities Galore in our Wholiday Village: Capture the joy!
– Whoville Toy Shop: Rediscover the child in you.
– … and so much more that awaits your discovery.
For those driving in, additional parking is available at RPM Auto. Simply walk across the bridge and you’ll be greeted by our winter wonderland. While many of the experiences are complimentary, some special activities do come at a cost. We accept cash, Venmo, and credit cards for your convenience.