2021 Red Kettle Campaign

The 2021 Fairfield Red Kettle Campaign will run 11/26 – 12-24 with bell ringers at Hy Vee and Wal-Mart Monday through Saturday 10-6p. Volunteers are needed for 2 hour shifts to ring bells. Volunteer contact the First Presbyterian Church @ 641) 472-4315.  70 percent of the money collected by the bell-ringers goes to programs in Jefferson County including rent and utility assistance. The remaining 30 percent goes to the national Salvation Army fund for disaster relief.

November 12 @ 8:00 am - December 24 @ 5:00 pm
IA United States

Other Events

Connect With Us