A Henry County family is without a home after an early morning house fire on Tuesday. Around 3am fire crews were called to the home located on 4th Ave in Olds and found the structure to be fully ablaze. Despite their efforts the home is considered to be a total loss. Crews were still at the scene several hours after the fire was controlled, putting out the remaining hotspots and eventually tearing down what was left of the home. It is believed that a dryer inside of the home was the result of the ignition. Firefighters from Wayland, Winfield and Crawfordsville all assisted the Olds Department at the scene.