Listed below are job positions available in the area. Please note that this is for informational purposes & a service to our visitors. exploreSEiowa.com is not responsible for the content or job availability.
If you are a business that wishes to have a position posted on this page, email firstname.lastname@example.org
"Are you looking for a career where you can learn, grow, and be challenged?" Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a national leader as a securities broker/dealer, has an opening in the Partner Support Center for a full time Partner Support Representative.
This position is responsible for assisting Registered Representatives and clients by acting as the help desk for all aspects of Cambridge Investment Research and acting as a liaison between Financial Professional and the firm. This includes but is not limited to, answering incoming customer requests for information and resolution of issues at the point of contact. If an issue requires research or follow-up, the Service Representative will follow written procedures and direction set by Management. Also includes assisting in the daily function and activities in the department including, but not limited to the duties and responsibilities listed below:
· Work and cooperate within the team to provide “World Class” service to each caller including being available to answer inbound calls during regular business hours and assigned shifts.
· Develop a high knowledge level of two areas of expertise as directed/assigned by Management and an overall knowledge of Cambridge Investment Research policies and procedures, as well as Industry related rules and regulations.
· Cross-train and assist other team members as necessary.
· Special projects as assigned or directed by CSI Management or Team Leader.
· Timely communication with other departments to resolve customer issues as they relate to those areas of responsibility.
· Answers, trouble shoots & problem solves incoming telephone, voicemail and email requests for assistance from the company’s existing Registered Representatives, new representatives, recruits & staff in a professional, courteous, timely & efficient manner.
· Accurately log each call received in a timely manner and then, when appropriate, open accurate and timely electronic inquires (service tickets)
· Act as a resource for Representatives & clients by answering service related questions.
· Communicates internal policies and procedures, as well as external policies & procedures to representatives and informs management of potential violations in a timely manner.
· Adhere to all Service Level Standards set by the team.
This position requires a High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 6 months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Customer Service experience preferred. Computer skills required include product software, database software, e-mail, internet software, spreadsheets, order processing and word-processing. Typing skills in the 40 wpm range.