Pathfinders Resource Conservation and Development (RC&D) seeks a highly motivated,
Steel Erector-Full Time
The Steel Erector Position will perform all phases of erecting pre-engineered metal buildings that includes frames, purlins/girts/bracing, wall and roof sheets, trim and gutter. Position requires working at heights above 15 feet. Physical activities requires considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping and handling of materials.
Must be able to read a tape measure accurately.
Overtime is likely.
Tool Starter Kit Required.
Fall Protection Provided
Current work is in Iowa but must be able to travel to overnight jobs as needed.
Employee Van Pool Available for Transportation to and from the Job Site.
Daily Per-Diem Allowance for overnight jobs.
100% Paid Hotel Accommodations for overnight jobs.
Tool Starter Kit Required
Valid Driver’s License with a Clean Driving Record is a Plus.
Construction Experience is Preferred.
Pre-Employment Drug Screen Required.
The list above is not all inclusive and will be discussed in more detail during the interview process.
Full time Maintenance Technician.
Maintain systems and equipment through analytical troubleshooting and by completing preventive maintenance schedules; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, lockout tag out; comply with legal codes and regulations.
· Adhering to policies and procedures.
· Ensures proper communication between shifts for unified maintenance department functionality.
· Provide timely information to other departments as required
· Evaluates functionality and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by conferring with operating departments; identifying problems and requirements.
· Maintains function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by maintaining and improving the preventive maintenance program; operating and testing systems and equipment through analytical troubleshooting; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
· Maintains maintenance department documentation as required.
· Others duties assigned by Maintenance Supervisor.
- Reduce maintenance-related production down time; reduction of plant system failures.
· Work is performed in, on and around the foundry in support of the production operation.
- Standard maintenance hand tools; Diagnostic equipment; Precision measuring devices as needed; Computer.
Welder- 3rd Shift – Keosauqua, IA
Hillphoenix Specialty Products is seeking a knowledgeable and talented full-time 3rd shift welder for our manufacturing plant in Keosauqua, Iowa.
Duties and Essential Work Functions:
- Ability to MIG and TIG weld
- Assist co-workers where needed with their assigned areas when needed
- Able to prioritize and multi task when faced with requests, demands and deadlines
- Able to respond to heavy workload when necessary
- Maintains work area in clean, safe, and orderly manner
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Work Experience and/or Education Requirements:
- Must be able to stay busy with minimal supervision
- Welding experience preferred
- Possess the ability to work overtime on short notice
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints and read a tape measure
- Assume other activities and responsibilities from time-to-time as directed by supervisor
Essential Physical/Environmental Requirements:
- May be required to perform specific tasks that involve standing, bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, squatting or kneeling
- Must be able to lift with or without mechanical aids on a recurring basis (up to 50 lbs)
- Work is performed within a production environment, subject to temperature variations, hazardous chemicals, mechanical parts, increased noise levels and dust.
If you are interested in this position, apply at Hillphoenix.com/careers or complete an application 703 Franklin St, Keosauqua, Iowa.
Hillphoenix is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer.
Various open positions at Fairfield Community School District.
All applicants are to go to our website https://www.fairfieldsfuture.org and apply online.