- Contest participants must listen to the radio for contest details. The on-air personality will announce various contest information that will include details such as:
o age requirements.
o grand prize info.
o start and end dates of contest.
o and other pertinent details to win.
- KMCD/Classic contests are open to all residents in the radio listening area unless otherwise specified by management. Submission of mail-in entries must arrive the day before the contest deadline.
- KMCD/Classic reserves the right to limit the number of entries per person during the contest.
- KMCD/Classic 96 is not responsible for technical problems with the phone systems during the course of on-air contest or any delays and problems with the United States Postal System during the course of a mail-in contest.
- Prizes for the contest are provided by KMCD/Classic 96 and/or by radio station clients or sponsors.
- Grand prizes for the contest are determined by representatives of KMCD/Classic 96 and generally provided by station clients or sponsors.
- KMCD/Classic 96 reserves the right to substitute prize merchandise and grand prizes of comparable value when deemed necessary by station management.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner's agreement to release KMCD/Classic, prize sponsors, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and families of each of the above from all liability of any type whatsoever associated with this contest.
- Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted or redeemed cash.
- Prize Winners of any amount are subject to a limit of one winner per household per 30 days.
- Contest winners must pick up prize at KMCD/Classic 96 studios 57 ½ S Court Street Fairfield Iowa within 30 days.
- Prizes are generally available for pick up no more than 1 hour after the contest winner is awarded the prize.
- Prize pick up hours are Monday- Friday 8:30am-4:00pm.
- One form of official identification and proof of age are required to claim prize. Acceptable IDs include valid PA Drivers License, Passport, social security card, or other valid photo ID). Winners under the age of eighteen (18), must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (who must also provide proper identification) to claim prizes.
- Prize winners are responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes applicable to the prizes awarded.
- Winners of prizes valued at over $600 required to sign a W-9 tax form and liability release prior to acceptance of the prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold KMCD/Classic 96, Alpha Media, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, promotional partners, owners, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless against any and all claims or liability, directly or indirectly related to or arising from the contest winner's participation in this contest.
- Prizes that are still in our possession after the pick up deadline are recycled for future on-air use.
- Employees of KMCD/Classic 96, its affiliates, subsidiaries, prize sponsors, agents and families of each are not eligible to enter in any contest sponsored by KMCD/Classic 96.
- Employees and agents of any other local market radio stations are not eligible to receive any prizes associated with this and any other contest sponsored by KMCD/Classic 96.
- Participation in the on-air contest constitutes permission to use any part of, or all of winner's name, likeness, voice, and photo for promotional purposes.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of contestants participating and / or number of eligible entries received.
- Participants need not be present to win.
- Decisions of KMCD/Classic 96 management regarding any aspect of any contest are final.
- So long as no contestant is adversely affected in any material way, the radio station and Alpha Media reserves the right to cancel this contest or, make changes to the rules of the contest at any time. Any changes made will become effective once announced on the air.
- KMCD/Classic 96 as well as participating merchants, if any, are not responsible for lost, misdirected, mutilated, illegible or incomplete entries (where applicable).
- Failure of a contestant to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant disqualification. This includes the conduct of the contestant and their guest prior to, or during any KMCD/Classic 96 sponsored event, i.e. trip giveaways, concerts, on-site promotions, etc.
- KMCD/Classic 96 has the right to revoke and cease all prize package of the contestant due to misconduct and misrepresentation of the station.
- Alpha Media, its subsidiaries, its general partners, its affiliates, participating sponsors and promotional partners will not assume any responsibility for any changes in the execution of the contest, including cancellation of the contest as a result of the occurrence of events not within the control of KMCD/Classic96 such as Acts of God, Strikes, and Terrorist Acts. In the event such an act should occur, reasonable attempt will be made to offer the winner a comparable prize currently being offered by participating partners in lieu of the prize originally awarded.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- Contest is void where prohibited by law.
- Copy of complete contest rules and regulations are available at the KMCD/Classic 96 studios during regular business hours. 57 ½ S Court Street Fairfield Iowa 52556